Poets and artists published in Spectrum Online Edition: Love Lines are invited to read at the Saturday Afternoon Poetry Zoom meeting on Saturday, January 21st between 3 and 5 pm PST. For more publishing opportunities, go to: http://spectrumpublishing.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 7, 2023

Petrouchka Alexieva

Cosmic Silence of Love


The cosmos is silent,

The stars shimmer behind

The floating silver clouds.

 

The autumn stopped counting her fallen leaves

The early winter is coming

Bringing chills in the dark.

 

The full Frost Moon is busy charging

Precious stones and ancient sigils

That are carved on the face of the earth.

 

I gather her celestrial dust

In my palms and amass

All blessings of this mystical Universe.

 

I am chanting to all silent nebulas above.

Tonight, I’m a tiny part

Of this cosmic silence of LOVE.

 


 

It is Saturday 1

 

The sunny beams playfully rush

Through the morning window.

I still feel your slow gliding touch -

Passionate, soft and jentle.

 

I’m light like dandelion seed

Landing happily on your palms

I will grow with your love

And blossom in your heart.




Let's Go!

 

I am in a hurry this morning

To throw all problems high on the roof,

To scatter my yesterday’s worries,

And to follow the first glimpse

Unshod.

 

I am in a hurry this morning

To collect my hours of joy -

All little pearls lost in the shore,

But still happy under the sand.

 

Follow me… It is so simple -

Just grab my hand and let’s go.

 

Let’s draw passionate pictures

On the tips of the evening waves.

Let’s create love prints

On the morning sand!

 

We both know,

Love is never innocent.

But the waves will erase

Every sin, every trace; so…

Just grab my hand and let’s go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Alicia Mathias

    for: J.A.F. MY LATE GRANDMOTHER'S  LONG-LOST PEARL returns  to its  setting